Reverie Gallery is a Wedding Inspiration Blog and Vendor Guide Website showcasing beautifully designed events of every style. Reverie Gallery was designed and developed as a resource for engaged couples and wedding professionals. Reverie Gallery’s website(s) provide a wide array of wedding-related information, from basic guidance to trend-setting design and planning materials. Services offered by Reverie Gallery include the Reverie Gallery Website located at reveriegallery.com or any sub domain of reveriegallery.com (“Website”), and any and all content, blogs, social media applications, featured services, and materials utilized and/or offered by Reverie Gallery via our Website whether accessed directly or through application(s) for mobile devises or such other technology as may become available.
MODIFICATIONS TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS
YOUR SUBMISSION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THE WEBSITE
To participate in activities on our Website, we may request that you submit certain personally identifiable information about yourself, including your name and personal contact information (“personal information”). We may also gather certain types of non-personal information about your visit to protect the security of our members or our Website or to make our program content more enjoyable for all our visitors.
PARTICIPATION ON THE WEBSITE
You must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to be a visitor or user of our Website.
By registering to use our Website, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into and to fully abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and (ii) agree to comply with all applicable local, state, federal and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Website and all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
You may be required to select a password and member name for membership registration. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and any membership account information. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or other membership account information and further agree to indemnify and hold the Website, their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, operational providers and partners harmless for any improper or illegal use of your password.
USER CONTENT: YOUR OWNERSHIP AND OUR LICENSE TO USE
You represent and warrant that you are the owner or otherwise have the right to provide any information, reviews or photos (described in Interactive Areas below) or materials (including pre-existing materials) and any comments or content submitted, posted or transmitted through the Website (“User Content”). By submitting communications or content to any interactive part of our Website, you agree that such submission is non-confidential for all purposes and that any inclusion of personally identifiable information, such as name, photograph or other information in such posts may allow others to identify you.
WE URGE YOU TO THINK BEFORE YOU SUBMIT, EMBED OR UPLOAD CONTENT. THIS AGREEMENT PERMITS YOU TO SUBMIT, EMBED OR UPLOAD ONLY SUCH CONTENT AND/OR PHOTOS WHICH YOU OWN THE COPYRIGHT TO, OR OTHERWISE HAVE THE RIGHT TO PUBLISH. BY SUBMITTING EMBEDDING, OR UPLOADING CONTENT OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING PHOTOS, THAT YOU DO NOT OWN THE COPYRIGHT TO, OR DO NOT OTHERWISE HAVE THE RIGHT TO PUBLISH, YOU MAY SUBJECT YOURSELF TO LEGAL LIABILITY. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE YOU HAVE SUFFICIENT LEGAL RIGHTS TO PUBLISH TO THE WEBSITE ALL CONTENT, MATERIALS AND PHOTOS YOU POST.
Reverie Gallery does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, or any other materials (collectively, “User Content”) that you upload to, submit to, or embed on our Website. You represent and warrant that you own the User Content posted by you on or through the Website or that you otherwise have sufficient right, title and interest in and to such User Content to grant Reverie Gallery the licenses and rights set forth below without violating, infringing or misappropriating the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of any User Content posted by you to or through the Website.
• After posting, uploading or embedding User Content to the Website, you continue to retain such rights in such User Content as you held prior to posting such User Content on the Website and you continue to have the right to use your User Content in any way you choose. However, by displaying or publishing (“posting”) any User Content on or through our Website, you hereby grant Reverie Gallery a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide license to use, display, reproduce, adapt, modify (e.g., re-format), re-arrange, and distribute your User Content through any media now known or developed in the future. Photographs used on the Website will include attribution to the photographer and/or copyright holder. As part of the non-exclusive license you grant to Reverie Gallery, you agree to allow other Users of the Website to add your User Content to their Reverie Gallery blogs and/or inspiration board(s) and post these inspiration board(s) on other Website provided that such use is for non-commercial purposes only.
• Without this license, Reverie Gallery would be unable to provide its full services on its Website. For example, the license you grant to Reverie Gallery is non-exclusive (meaning you are free to license your Content to anyone else in addition to Reverie Gallery), fully-paid and royalty-free (meaning that Reverie Gallery is not required to pay you for the use of the User Content that you post), sublicensable (so that Reverie Gallery is able to use its affiliates and subcontractors such as Internet content delivery networks to provide the Website’s services), and worldwide (because the Internet and the Website are global in reach).
• This license will terminate at the time you remove your User Content from the Website except as to any User Content that Reverie Gallery has sublicensed prior to the removal of your User Content from the Website, which license shall continue in perpetuity. To remove User Content, please send a request to email@example.com and include a brief description of the item(s) to be removed along with a URL of the item(s) current location on the Website. We will remove the item(s) as quickly as possible.
• The Website contains Content owned by Reverie Gallery (“Reverie Gallery Content”). Copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws protect Reverie Gallery Content, and Reverie Gallery owns and retains all rights in the Reverie Gallery Content. Reverie Gallery hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable license to view the Reverie Gallery Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Website. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree that you shall not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, license, sublicense, assign, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Reverie Gallery Content appearing on or through the Website.
• The Website contains Content of other Users and other Reverie Gallery licensors (“Third Party Content”) and you are permitted to access the Third Party Content solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Website. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree that you shall not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, license, sublicense, assign, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Third Party Content appearing on or through the Website.
We may provide interactive activities for the Website’s communities such as chat rooms, article and blog comment posting areas, reader photo upload, reader ratings and reviews, saving favorite designs or fashion looks, bulletin boards (also known as message boards), SMS text messaging and mobile alerts (collectively, “Interactive Areas”) for the enjoyment of our visitors.
Any submissions or postings by visitors to certain parts of the Website, including, without limitation, Interactive Areas, will be public and posted in public areas on our Website. The Website, their parents, partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, members, directors, officers, employees and any contract or operational providers that conduct, operate and/or manage the Website’s Interactive Areas will not be responsible for the action of any visitors or third parties with respect to any information, materials or content posted, uploaded or transmitted in these Interactive Areas.
You must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to participate in the Website’s Interactive Areas. Members of the Website’s online communities may have the opportunity to register for participation in the Interactive Areas when they first register and may be required to select a member name and password for the Interactive Areas. Interactive Areas not conducted, operated and/or managed by the Website may require a different registration process.
Please consider the risks of revealing personal information (such as name, phone number or street address) about yourself or others in Interactive Areas, including when connecting to the Website through a third party service. By participating in any of the aforementioned activities, all visitors and members agree to follow the Website’s standards of conduct. Postings to public areas may or may not be reviewed by the Website prior to appearing on the Website. Nonetheless, the Website reserve the right to change, delete or remove, in part or in full, any postings in Interactive Areas and to terminate or suspend access to such areas for conduct that we believe, in our sole discretion, interferes with other peoples’ enjoyment of our Website. The Website will also cooperate with local, state and/or federal authorities to comply with applicable law.
We do our best to encourage comfort and discourage disruptive communication. We also discourage disruptive statements that incite others to violate our standards. We encourage your participation in upholding our standards. You are responsible for all content that you post, email, transmit, upload or otherwise make available through our Website. You agree not to use the Interactive Areas or the Website to make available any content that:
• is unlawful, harmful to adults or minors, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
• infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of privacy or publicity or other proprietary rights of any person;
• contains unauthorized advertising or solicits other visitors; or
• is intended by the visitor to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or integrity of any computer software, hardware or materials on our Website.
The Website may allow you to post reviews of events, designs, fashions, products and other businesses (“Reviews”). Such Reviews are governed by the terms of this Agreement, including, without limitation, your agreement regarding your use of Interactive Areas. Reviews do not reflect the views of the Website, their parents, affiliates or subsidiaries, operational providers, or their respective employees, officers, directors or shareholders. The Website does not assume responsibility or liability for any Reviews or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from the use of this service or the materials contained therein. The Website shall own reviews that are submitted to the Website exclusively and in perpetuity. Such exclusive ownership means that the Website, their parents, subsidiaries or affiliates have the unrestricted, perpetual and exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, translate, transmit, distribute or otherwise exploit any and all materials and communications. There shall be no obligation to give credit or pay any consideration to you for any Reviews. The Website reserves the right to delete or modify any review that we determine to violate the terms of this Agreement or general standards of good taste at any time and at our sole discretion. We strive to maintain a high level of integrity with our user-submitted Reviews, and any submission that is determined to be disingenuous in any way, and could diminish the overall quality of our Reviews, will be removed.
The Website may allow a visitor to post photograph(s) on-line (“Photo”). The submission of a Photo is governed by the terms of this Agreement, including without limitation, your agreement regarding your use of Interactive Areas. In submitting a Photo and clicking the “I agree” box on the submission form, you represent and warrant that: (1) you are the person in the Photo or are the owner of the Photo and consent to the Uses of the Photo by the Website; (2) you are eighteen (18) years of age or over; (3) you have submitted the Photo using your legal name and accurate personal information and consent to the Uses; (4) you are either the holder of the copyright in the Photo or are an authorized licensee of the copyright in the Photo and grant to the Website, their licensees, successors and assigns, the right to publish and display the Photo in connection with the Uses; and (5) you have the legal right and power to agree to the use of Photo and grant the Website the right to use the Photo. In addition, you expressly release the Website and their licensees, successors and assigns from any privacy, defamation and any other claims you may have for the use of any Photo submitted to the Website. If you see an objectionable Photo or have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.
The Website strives to make their Interactive Areas enjoyable. Our chat venues welcome people of all races, religions, genders, national origins, sexual orientations and differing points of view. When in doubt about appropriate behavior in our Interactive Areas, please remember that, although the venue is electronic, those participating in it are real people. We ask that you treat others with respect. Any conduct by a participant in the Interactive Areas that violates this Agreement in any way may result in the suspension or termination of the visitor’s registration and access to the Website, at our sole discretion, in addition to any other remedies. We may also post additional guidelines and/or a code of conduct for certain Interactive Areas or events. Any additional posted rules will be incorporated into this Agreement. To the extent there is a conflict between the rules of a specific event and this Agreement, the rules of the specific event will govern. If you see objectionable content or have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.
RESTRICTIONS ON VISITORS’ USE OF THE WEBSITE’S CONTENT
The Website contains materials supplied by the Website and their affiliates, parents and subsidiaries, as well as other sources, including User Content in certain Interactive Areas. These materials are protected by copyrights, trademarks, servicemarks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws, and we own or control all materials or a third party that submitted materials to the Website owns the material. Except as expressly authorized by the Website, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, sell, license, rent, publicly display or perform, edit, adapt or create a derivative work of any material, User Content or design elements obtained from the Website, including code and software (“Material”). In addition, access to the Website using automated means such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders or scapers to collect users’ content or information are prohibited absent express authorization. Notwithstanding the above, you may print or download Material from the Website only for personal or non-commercial use, provided that you do not republish the Material and keep intact all copyright, trademarks, servicemarks, attributions, patent and other proprietary notices.
Use of Material for any purpose not expressly permitted in this Agreement is prohibited. As noted above, reproduction, copying or redistribution for commercial purposes of the Material on the Sites is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of Reverie Gallery. You are also prohibited from framing the Website without the express written permission of Reverie Gallery. For information on requesting such permission, please send a written request to Reverie Gallery via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Decisions to grant or deny permission are within the sole discretion of Reverie Gallery.
DMCA Copyright Infringement Claim and Counter-Claim Policy for Interactive Areas
If you believe in good faith that Materials we host infringe on your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice, in accordance with the requirements set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”), requesting that we remove or block access to the infringing Material, which shall include the following information:
• an electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
• identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
• a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our Website;
• your address, telephone number, and email address;
• a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• a statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
If you believe in good faith that someone has wrongfully filed a notice of copyright infringement against you, the DMCA permits you to send us a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see www.loc.gov/copyright. Notices and counter-notices should be sent to:
34 East Putnam Avenue
Greenwich, CT 06830
If the Website receives more than one Notice of Copyright Infringement concerning a user, the user may be deemed a “repeat copyright infringer.” The Website reserve the right to terminate the accounts of “repeat copyright infringers.”
Material on our Website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. We have the right to make changes and update any information contained on our Website without prior notice.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Our Website contain links and pointers to other Website and resources on the Internet controlled by third parties. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not constitute an endorsement by the Website, their parents, affiliates or subsidiaries of any third party resources or content. Links do not imply that the Website sponsor, are affiliated with, are associated with or otherwise recommend, certify or endorse the third party link or site. Any concerns regarding external links or Website should be directed to the respective website administrator or system operator. The Website reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to terminate links with any third parties or other Website that they deem inappropriate or inconsistent with the Website. The Website, their parents, affiliates and subsidiaries make no representations about the content, functionality or practices of such third party sites and resources and disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, with respect thereto.
ADVICE, OPINIONS, AND THIRD PARTY CONTENT DISCLAIMER
Our Website contains facts, views, opinions and statements of third parties, visitors and other organizations. The Website, their parents, affiliates and subsidiaries do not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through our Website. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such advice, opinions, statement or other information shall be at your sole risk and you agree that the Website, their parents, affiliates and subsidiaries shall not be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused in any way whatsoever related to any advice, opinions, statements or other information displayed or distributed on our Website.
The Website and their content are provided solely for informational purposes and are not endorsements or guarantees by the Website of any featured product or service. The Website accept no liability in connection with the inclusion or omission of any product or service from the Website, and will not be responsible for changes in product or service prices, phone numbers, addresses, ownership, management and other factual information regarding featured products or services.
Email is an important communication method for our online visitors. The person in whose name the email account is registered should generate all email sent to us. Email users shall not mask their identity by using a false name or another person’s name or account. We will use your email address and the content of any email for correspondence and visitor response purposes. Any non-personal information you provide to us by email, including, but not limited to, feedback, data, answers, questions, comments, suggestions, plans, ideas or the like, shall be deemed to be non-confidential, and we assume no obligation to protect such non-personal information contained in the email from disclosure.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” THE WEBSITE DO NOT WARRANT, EITHER EXPRESSLY OR BY IMPLICATION, THE ACCURACY OF ANY MATERIALS OR INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE OR THEIR SUITABILITY FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM
The Website are originated and located in the United States, and this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware, excluding its conflicts of law rules. Any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement or your access or use of the Website will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the state of Delaware, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts. If any provision in this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect the original intent of the provision, and the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
Last updated: September 15, 2014