The minute I saw this Ebell of Long Beach wedding I was in love. I keep going back to that exquisite three quarter sleeve length gown complete with a sweetheart neckline. Silver Charm Events planned a timeless celebration full of elegance and the prettiest details. The floral design by Inessa Nichols Design, is just the dreamiest. With pops of color throughout there are some serious stare worthy blooms in this wedding. Classic Party Rentals transformed the space from the ceremony to the reception where guests were treated to a fine dining menu by Tres LA Catering and the sounds of John Merola Band. The night ended with feasting on sweet treats and a beautiful cake by Rooney Girl Bakeshop plus some photobooth fun from Petite Pix. There is just endless, and I mean endless amounts of beauty for you to look at today captured by John and Colette Photography.
- Photographer: John and Colette Photography
- Event Planner: Silver Charm Events
- Venue: Ebell of Long Beach
- Floral Design: Inessa Nichols Design
- Cake: Rooney Girl Bakeshop
- Catering + Bar: Tres LA Catering
- Rentals: Classic Party Rental
- String Quartet: John Merola Band
- Photo Booth: Petite Pix - A Photo Booth Co.